#66 Teacher Self-Care Starts with Meal Planning with Marie FiebachMar 05, 2022
Listen & Subscribe
The lastest covid surge has ended. Teachers, this is the time to catch up on taking care of yourself.
For one person, self-care might be vegging out and sleeping in. For another, it might be having a cocktail and a good laugh with friends. For yet another, it might be eating healthier and eliminating the stress of last-minute family meals.
Today's interview features Marie Fiebach, family dinner coach and the host of the Feed Your Family Tonight podcast. In this episode, Marie and I talk about meal planning, quick dinner recipes and so much more.
In this episode, Marie and I talk about meal planning, quick dinner recipes and so much more.
Allison and Marie chat about
- Time management the secret to weeknight dinner success [3.00]
- Always have a Backup meal [6.59]
- Marie shares some quick dinner recipes [11.32]
- Experimenting with new dinner ideas [13.31]
- Marie’s favorite go-to breakfast recipes [17.06]
- Prep your meals today to be successful later in the week.
- Dinners do not have to be fancy. It can be a little bit boring. It is ok if you have10 or 12 meals and you're having the same things over and over again
- Get yourself an apron. You're going to get into the momentum and save 30 minutes in time. And that way dinner's already started and you'll be able to keep moving with that momentum so you can get to bed a little earlier.
Get Marie's FREE weekly meal planning sheet at feedyourfamilytonight.com/plan
Connect with Marie :
- Raise your Math Grade This is Allison's open educational resource, which you can download for free at allisonlovesmath.com.
Crush Hypothesis Testing This book is co-authored by Allison and Jennifer Flenner, who was on Episode# 44 Tips for Teaching Introductory Statistics
Crush Math Now This is Allison's first book, packed with all the growth mindset and study skills advice that she's given students over the years.
- Love Math Journal This journal is co-authored by Allison and Nicole Thomson, who had been on Episode# 44 Using Gratitude to Help Students Overcome Math Anxiety.
Connect with Allison Dillard
- Website: https://www.allisonlovesmath.com/
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Allison-Dillard/e/B07PV43V59
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllisonLovesMath
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allisonlovesmath
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllisonLuvsMath