#48 How to Help Kids get Unstuck in Math with Nicole SantamariaJun 15, 2021
This week, I interviewed Nicole Santamaria, a bilingual occupational therapist and founder of OT for Real Life, about why some kids get stuck in math and how we can help them get unstuck.
- What occupational therapists do and how they can support students struggling in math
- Teaching strategies to help your students who struggle with task analysis and executive functioning skills
- Tweaks to instruction that can help math students who struggle with taking notes and showing their work
- Ways to introduce, break down and help students with math word problems
Find out more about Nicole at https://www.miamihandwriting.net/podcast.
Watch the original video recording of this podcast interview on YouTube:
Inspire Your Students and Kids to Love Math!
Here is your FREE...
Love Math Quick Start Guide
For Parents and Teachers
Wouldn't it be amazing if your students and kids loved math? You're in luck! I've compiled some awesome resources that I know will help you to make this happen! Here are your free resources:
- 17 Simple Ideas to Inspire your Students and Kids to Love Math and a customizable worksheet to track your inspiration and progress,
- A free downloadable copy of my book Raise Your Math Grade and all the resources and references from the book,
- A Crush Math Anxiety Weekly Gameplan and access to my Math Anxiety Resource Vault.
- Podcast interviews, book updates, and other awesome math gems to inspire your kids and students!
Inspiring your students and children to love math is the shortcut to their success and I know these free resources can help you to make that happen. Give them try and let me know how it goes! Enjoy!
Your friend, Allison
Subscribe Now to Get Started!
I will never sell your info. You can unsubscribe anytime.