#25 Preparing Early (and Easily) for the ACT with Laura LinkJan 10, 2021
Listen & Subscribe
Laura Link, the founder of Link Private tutoring and the Communications Director of The National Test Prep Association, loves helping students with math (and everything else) on the ACT!
In today's interview, Laura shares with us:
- How to introduce test prep correctly (and early) to avoid test anxiety
- Questions you should ask your school guidance counselor
- AP versus Dual Enrolment - the differences and similarities
- A brief walkthrough of National Merit Scholarships
- The hardest concepts to teach on the ACT
You can learn more about Laura at https://linkprivatetutoring.com.